Things I get to pay for.

ba_abortion3211Can someone please tell me the section of the US Constitution that allows the Government to use the peoples tax dollars to fund abortions in foreign countries?  Hell, can someone tell me the section that says it is legal to even send our tax dollars overseas for any reason that is not a result of trade?

Thanks Obammers I really love the fact that the Government already steals my money for an untold number of unconstitutional programs but now I get to know you are taking my tax dollars to fund infanticide.  You can be religious or not it doesn’t matter abortion is wrong because you are killing an innocent baby.  It’s about morality not just religion. It’s not some adult criminal getting the death penalty it’s a baby!  They are two completely different situations so I don’t want to even hear that straw man argument.

I liked this quote coming from the Vatican:

“What is important is to know how to listen… without locking oneself into ideological visions with the arrogance of a person who, having the power, thinks they can decide on life and death,” he added.”

That’s the gist of it do we really get to decide who lives and who dies?  Well some people believe they have the right to do so, We usually call those people mass murderers.  And my tax money gets to pay for it.
I’ll give all the girls out there some advice.  If you don’t want to get pregnant don’t spread your legs it’s really easy, but since some of your will not like that idea at least try to take precautions to at least minimize your chance of getting knocked up.  Sound like a plan?  Now before all the morons start complaining about the woman that are molested or raped I would like to remind you that less than 1% of all abortions preformed are due to rape or incest.  Even though it is only 1%  people use it as a club to bludgeon the detractors and pray off of people sympathies.  If you really only care about that 1% you would request that abortion is only legal for that 1% not for the other 99%.  So then we have the issues of health.  Well 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child.  OK I understand sometimes it’s so bad we have to make hard decisions.  That would mean that over 93% of all abortions preformed are due to the mother using it as a form of birth control.  It is a false argument to use 6% to argue for the other 93%.  Plus many of the medical reasons used are due to the possibility of the child having health problems so the mother chooses to abort the child rather than deal with the possibility of the child being sickly.  That’s eugenics.  “Well this one isn’t good enough for the master race kill it and try again”. So let’s be honest the difference is that I see abortion as infanticide and eugenics while you feel it’s you right to kill your own child because you could be bothered to keep your legs closed.

See the picture I used at the top?  Now tell me how that isn’t just sick?  Tell me why that woman shouldn’t be ashamed of herself?  Really I’d like to know.  I guess the kid can be happy since at least they got to live unlike over 42 million children who are killed each year over a choice.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s